Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Words of wisdom..to remind myself

I've been thinking lately..analyze myself..which road will i choose, which path will i follow, which door i will open for the next few years..and i wrote this..to remind myself..to inspire myself..to educate myself..i really hope that the road i chose, the path i followed and the door i opened will lead me to happiness and what i've been searching for...


If u think u are beaten,u are.

If u think u dare not,u don't.

If u like to win,but u think u can't,

It's almost certain u won't.

If u think u'll lose,u are lost.

For out in the world we find.

Success begins with a fellow's will,

it's all in the state of mind.

If u think u are outclassed,u are.

you've got to think high to rise,

u've got to be sure of urself before

u can ever win a prize.

Life battle don't always go

to the stronger or faster man.

But, sooner or later,the man who wins

is the man who thinks he can..

No comments: