Monday, August 18, 2008

Kak Tini's Wedding...

Congratulations to Kak Tini and her husband for their wedding ceremony last weekend. You look so sweet in that yellowish wedding piece..hehehe..

Nowadays there are a lot of my friends, office mates and my relatives engaged and get married. It seems like a trend..a popular one..hehehe.. Last week also Maya Karin's wedding with her husband, Muhammad Ali. She look stunning in that white wedding gown. I really love her gown. i wish i can wear that kind of gown in my wedding day, even though just in the studio..hahaha..




Talking about weddings and wedding gowns, i think i prefer white color. To me, white seems so pure which symbolize the love that unite two souls in one. Added with white roses or white lily where each means something to me. i don't really much care of big wedding ceremony because i don't want to burden him and my parents. Yet i do want my wedding to be the sweetest memory of all memories that i have, which i will always cherish in my heart. When i saw the couples get married, two main feelings usually appeared within my heart, happy [for their marriage] and a bit of envy [because they already found their true love as i still gapping my hands to the sky..searching something that never has the ending]. But that doesn't mean i hate them or any. Still in the positive aura..hehehe.. Well, as they always said, just let time and fate be the judge. My life is still long and there are many things that i haven't encountered and explored.

Thus, i just wait for my prince charming to save me riding his beautiful white horse and said 'I already fall in love with you..would you be the queen of my heart..?' [hahaha..this is what happen if i tgh berangan..too much of shakespeare and fairy tales ;D ] As i thought, i have a very high imagination...without borders indeed..(^_^)v. But it would be great if that thing will suddenly happen to us..it's just no horses involve coz nowadays, cars are popular..hahaha..Yet, it's still romantic (^_^)..

Alright..enough of wusshy musshy shakespeare thingy. Back to the fact..ahaha..i still single and been rejected..ouch..(~_^), yet who says i will give up..NEVER!..hahaha..there will be someone for me in the end of the road..yurp..(^_^)v.

Ohh..btw, below are more pictures taken during Kak Tini's wedding..enjoy!

1 comment:

Intan Jufflisa said...

i dh dapat bayangkan u akan bahagia sebahagia-bahagianya bila u dh jumpa 'the one' nnt. ;)