Thursday, August 14, 2008

My list to do and rules to follow..dated 14/8/2008..

where i have to let go the person that i love so much, coz he will never be mine and never will be together.

1-place a sticker or reminder in diary that he will never be the one..and i should get rid of him cause i am worth to get someone better

2-pray to Allah to show the best way

3- place reminder at place where i spend my time more

4-place reminder stating 'i'm better in any way and i'm worth for someone better than him' on things that remind him

5-i deserve someone better that will appreciates me for being there for him

6-the right person is sumwhere around me..just time will show me which one is that right person

7-i should have high self esteem

8-he choose that girl rather than me..it doesn't mean anything..it doesn't mean that girl is better than me

9-i should enjoy every moment of my life rather than to waste it by thinking of him

10-go out for fun.....enjoy my life.....focus more on my work

11-stop griefing about him..10 months is too long for giving him notice how much i love him..it's time to move on..

12-dont feel stupid....and regain myself.....

13-live life to the fullest and let the love comes naturally

14-when i look back later....i will regret how much i wasted my time and my tears for him and at the same time i feel how lucky i am for forgetting him..aahh..the sweetest part..

15-when..i already found someone that will truly love me for who i am...only then....i will realize how grateful and wonderful life is

16-do all this and follow the rules..

when it's over..it is OVER..it's time i get serious in educating my mind, close my heart and say bye bye honey..when it's over..you are too late.. +~_~+

No comments: