Monday, August 4, 2008

Tadaaa.....here are my new hair style

It's been years i haven't do any hair makeover. thus, i think the last saturday, i have to do it. nothing can stop me. this makeover really meaningful and important to me..to start a new beginning and a state of mind. i always think that i'm just plain girl, but when i see this picture..hey..i'm not bad at all..;D
after all happens to me lately, i think i deserve something. so i went to a saloon and ask the stylist to do whatever he can do to make my hair lively and beautiful...hahaha...well..also with the cost..huhuhu..(^_~)

Tadaaa.....here are my new hair style...still long and wavy..hehehe...
Thanks uollz for staying beside me all afternoon and to dearest Erma for giving me the opportunity to do it..hehehe..
Love you all...*muahh*





No comments: