Wednesday, July 9, 2008

3rd ep of love N heartbreak chronology

Yesterday I’m not in the mood. My face all cloudy even in the morning; which is not good. Well, what can I do? My heart is pouring rain inside. I’m in the middle of heartbroken day…hahaha…never thought that I can be in this situation. Seriously, I never imagine it. But it does happen. Well, who say life is easy. However I didn’t blame him. He’s not at fault here. He doesn’t know the truth. How can I expect he read my mind? People can’t read minds. People can only assume. That’s all.

My day today is as usual, better than yesterday. Although I still sad, but I have to accept the fact. I even miss him today although I busy with work. I think I still can’t forget him. He will always special in my heart; always and forever. A friend said I better confess to him before it’s too late. I think she is right, but I don’t want him to be in dilemma between me and his dream girl. I will make sure myself can accept him as a friend. Yes, people can say I’m stupid. I know I am. But I can’t help it. I just can’t stop care about him. I can’t stop thinking about him. I can’t stop miss him…hehehe…he is special. I will always love him. I decided I want to be his shoulder to cry on. Lend my ears listening to his tension cracks and say ‘everything will be fine’. Laugh at his jokes although the jokes not humorous enough for me or I don’t get the point of it. Why? Because I want him to be happy. At least, I’m happy when he’s happy. That’s it. Nothing more to that.

I didn’t see him today and I might not see him next week because I have training. I will miss him. I hope my symptom (angau disease) is quite cured (coz I will be clumsy like hell if I don’t see him more than 5 days), or else I will be in trouble…hahaha…silly me.
that’s it for today. What happen next, only God knows. But I always hope for positive things happens to me. Hopefully.

No comments: