Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Long Kong

Herm..it’s been days I haven’t post blog here. Actually I did my mental note to write sumthing but my hand always full. I think I have to manage my time more effectively in the future..hahaha..alrite, what should I write here…herm..(thinking…)

Oh yeah..have you guys seen Long Kong 2? Well, I haven’t but looking forward to see it (^_^). I heard that Long Kong is one of the famous horror movie from Thailand and should not to be missed. Thus, I went to Speedy with hope to rent Long Kong cd. Well, at least I have the basis before I watch Long Kong 2. What can I say from watching it; don’t ever try with dark magic, not even once. Seriously, once revenge started, it will never stop. From this movie shows how deep revenge can overcome humanity. Moreover, it lays out the importance of faith in God, be good to others and respect them coz we don’t know the darkness in humans’ heart. As soon as the Long Kong movie finished, my mind racing thinking if I did make anyone angry or has the possibility to revenge me…*sigh*..I tell you, it’s not easy to be honest to yourself and admit sincere your wrongs. Scan through every bit of memories that you can remember and analyze each of it. It’s hard indeed but I think this need to be done. In the end I did have some names..hahaha..see, I’m not perfect, aware of that and accepting it (^_^).

Alright. Just this for now. To my friend who loves horror movie, I think Long Kong 2 should not be missed..hehehe….Herm..the problem I face now is, who wants to watch Long Kong 2 with me since most of my friend didn’t watch horror movie and busy with their own love life..I don’t want to watch movie alone..(~_~)||..

No comments: