Monday, June 8, 2009

a decision to make

I see the blank page before me and my heart filled with everything..mixed feeling that I can’t translate it with words. Is this the right decision? Or am I running away from my problem? I’m not sure about anything right now. But one thing for sure, I need to do something. I need to move on..means I need to forget him. It’s hard for me to make this decision since I do love him so much. I really do care him. I would do anything for him to be happy. And now, it’s clear that he’s happy. He already moved on with his new gf. She can give him what I can’t give him. He needs her and she makes her happy. Seeing him in good hands, so it’s time for me to go. I need to move on. It’s already been almost 2 years.
I think I can face him almost every day and acting nothing happen; face the problem, not running away from it. As I always did. Yet, I’m not strong enough. I still can’t. I still remember him each morning, before I sleep, every minute..wondering what he’s doing and whether he’s fine. Keep missing him. Keep searching whether he will be in the office or not. I can’t keep doing it. It’s already almost 2 years. I’m supposed to forget him, but unintentionally, I’m more in love with him. The worst thing is, I don’t care if he don’t like me. I don’t expect him to like me. I just him to be happy as that will make me so happy. But that also don’t do any good to other that care for me; my family, my friends. I don’t care if I don’t have anyone else, as long as I love him, but others don’t. It’s hard for me..it’s hard. But I think I need to do this. Maybe this is the right thing to do. He also be much happier if I’m gone, as I’m not really important in his life.

No comments: