Wednesday, November 5, 2008

true love..

Love prevents u from realizing ‘love is too much of a burden’

Before it turns to hatred

Ain’t it the same for everything

You always put a lid on nasty events, turning to a false reality

In this era of twisted dilemmas

Even we two who exchanged a promise

Cross each other without realizing

Breaking each other, we’ve abandoned the idea of understanding one another

Is this the end that awaits us?

Even as I rise, unable to acknowledge this

I won’t run away from the image of my fall

Ah..no matter how many times

I’ll look out for these eyes of yours

And the warmth of your hands

You whispered ‘love always hurt me’

You must’ve been crying, scared of believing weren’t you

Know your weakness and grow strong

By believing and not being afraid

And you will know the true love

No comments: